We are committed to providing a fun, enjoyable experience for our guests. While visiting us, the following general activities will not be tolerated:
- Violence of any nature.
- Any activity that threatens the well-being of the property.
- Any activity that threatens our pleasant, family-oriented environment.
- Any activity inconsistent with the general purpose of the property, which is dining and amusement.
- We occasionally photograph guests during business hours. Guest acknowledges that his/her image may be used in promotional materials for Airway Lanes
- Any activity that would disrupt the legitimate business of this property and its guests.
Examples of specific activities that are not permitted include, but are not limited to:
- Disruptive profanity or vulgar threatening language
- Unnecessarily blocking walkways, roadways or storefronts
- Running, horseplay or disorderly conduct of any nature
- Excessive loitering
- Operating unauthorized recreational and/or personal transportation devices on the property
- No firearms or weapons
- Please do not cross the foul line. Lanes have oil on them and are very slippery.
- Please do not put anything down the ball returns. This includes body parts.
- Food and beverages that are not purchased from Airway Lanes will not be allowed to be brought in. If dietary arrangements need to be made please call to speak with a manager. Planned birthday celebrations with Airway Lanes will be allowed to bring in a store bought celebratory cake/cup cakes.
Guests who do not act responsibly may be asked to leave. If they refuse to leave the property, they may be arrested and prosecuted for criminal trespass.
Attention: Security Cameras In Use